UX Designer – Intern Bangalore
As an intern with the Product Design team, you will work hand-in-hand with us to design new features, improve existing ones, and participate in various design activities.
Focus areas for youHeuristic Evaluation: Evaluate major features on our platform and propose changes to improve overall UX of the productAccessibility: Measure the current platform against accessibility standards and work with a UI Designer and front-end engineering team to ensure the effective execution of accessibility features.UX Writing: Work with UX designer and various stakeholders to create a content style guide and improve microcopy that reflects our brand values and creates a delightful user experienceHelp design new features and improve existing ones by sharing the workload with the team
- Mainly wireframes, and occasional prototypes (both medium-fidelity / no visual design)
- Style guide documentation
What you’ll get
- First things first: a competitive stipend!
- Certificate and letter of recommendation
- Help in documenting your work with us which might be helpful in your academics or career
- Opportunities to work with various teams with disciplines spanning across Data Science, Psychology, Design, Product Management, and more.
- A chance to secure a full-time position at Draup
- A basic UX design portfolio with 1 or 2 projects/case studies. If you have no work experience, personal/passion projects are acceptable. If you’re only starting now or are looking for inspiration, consider taking up personal projects/design challenges related to Heuristic Evaluation, Accessibility, or UX writing. A portfolio is mandatory.