Designation: Associate Consultant
Educational Qualification: B-Tech/MBA
Work experience: 0 – 2 years
As an Associate Consultant, you will be closely working with the Consultants and Senior Consultants for project delivery in different domains and industry sectors. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
Being Phenomenal Begins at Draup!
Draup welcomes innovators and young enthusiasts to think, ideate, and implement by joining hands with our team of experts with the spirit of championing the AI arena. We are at the forefront of transforming enterprise decision-making for tomorrow’s business.
Why work with us:
Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. At Draup, you get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge ML models and be at the forefront of pioneering AI applications in the Sales & Talent domain.
You own “It.”
By “It,” we mean the company. Draup Inc is proudly an employee-owned startup. We believe that for innovation to thrive, there must be no barriers between stakeholders, and we do our best to imbibe and act on this principle in everything we do. Our open-door policy encourages the free flow of ideas and nurtures a sense of ownership and a collaborative work spirit.
A startup that is immune to “Burn Out.”
Yes, we value efficiency, drive, and focus. But above all, we take special care to ensure that you don’t have an “episode.” Our generous medical benefits and ask-no-questions leave policy to give you the peace of mind to unwind when you need to the most.
Never work about “What Next.”
Our comprehensive career path lets you explore your preferred target position and even maps out pathways to get there while balancing your existing priorities.
A startup ecosystem that values work and culture.
Like all startups, we, too, are a fast-paced culture that values creativity and communication. But we also realize that you have a life outside of work, and you miss it every time you’re at work. We encourage our employees to follow their passions and provide annual platforms where they can showcase their talents.
Where your “can do spirit” meets with opportunity
Started by two entrepreneurs, Vijay Swaminathan & Vamsee Tirukkala, the entrepreneurial mindset flows deep in every project we undertake. Employees are actively encouraged to tap into new revenue streams and explore every opportunity to improve the platform and deliver clients with an aweinspiring effect every time they use our platform.
Draup embraces India’s diversity
Our centers in Tier 1, 2 and 3 locations at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Nemili spanning diverse skill sets are a testament to our belief that talent is not restricted to any particular geography. We are willing to invest heavily in talent ecosystems that traditional hiring teams shy away from, and our results speak for themselves.
Over 70% of Draup’s team leaders from Coimbatore & Nemili are women, a phenomenon unheard of in the startup ecosystem.
With gender & skills diversity as our guiding principles, we are committed to building a truly diverse talent representation in our organization.
Everyone plays a part
Like a well-oiled machine, Draup’s various in-house teams — research, marketing, consulting, analytics, technology, psychology, data science and others — come together to deliver a seamless platform experience that has caught the fancy of Fortune 100 enterprises.
We also provide industry-leading compensation packages and on-the-house food/snacks.
It doesn’t get more cutting-edge than this
The platform combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. We leverage insights from machine-generated models augmented by a team of analysts. These analysts combine their training in handling huge datasets with their expertise in modern computing paradigms to add their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree view of the sales and talent ecosystem.
DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala. Read more about our leadership team here.