Over 3,000 companies globally are leveraging Workday for their Human Capital Management. But many of these enterprises are struggling with Workday Implementation and ongoing management primarily due to poor talent planning across the lifecycle and/or lack of competent talent.
Come be a part of our upcoming live webinar on Thursday, May 21st, 2020 (Time – 10 AM – 12 PM PST) as we collaborate with HR leaders to discuss the challenges and best practices for implementing & managing Workday HCM in enterprises.
Some of the key topics to discuss include:
- Overall status of cloud implementations (An investors’ view on cloud implementations and expenditures)
- What are the industry specific skills that are becoming critical in the post COVID-19 world
- The case for business continuity
- How to bring the skills inventory of employees into Workday and enable digital transformation
- What are the key Workday modules from workforce planning standpoint that may be useful
10-12 senior HR leaders
Vijay Swaminathan, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Draup