Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
As more organizations rely on technology to conduct their operations, the threat of cyber attacks and data breaches has become a major concern. There is a pressing need for skilled cybersecurity professionals who can design, implement, and manage security systems and protocols.
India has emerged as a key player in the global cybersecurity industry, with a large pool of talented professionals and a thriving ecosystem of cybersecurity startups and companies. However, there are also challenges and gaps that need to be addressed to fully realize the potential of India’s cybersecurity talent.
This talk by Vishnu BG, Site Leader, Draup, aims to provide a comprehensive view of India’s cybersecurity talent ecosystem, including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, and explore ways to further develop and strengthen the talent pool in India.
Join us to gain more insights into:
- Assessing the need for creating Cybersecurity teams across different organization sizes
- Exploring the Cybersecurity Role & Skill Stack with a High-level view of Reskilling Journeys
- Deep Dive of India’s Cybersecurity Talent Ecosystem
Date: February 25, 2023
Time: 2:40 – 3 pm IST
Location: The Residency towers, Coimbatore
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe