In 2022, 69% of employers have difficulty filling jobs, up from 40% in 2016, and the global average time-to-fill job roles has risen to a staggering 50+ days.
The rapid growth of the tech ecosystem has left recruitment teams reeling under pressure to find the right talent.
However, sourcing the right candidates & monitoring their progress down the pipeline remains more of an art than a science.
The emergence of recruitment tech powered by talent data is disrupting this status quo.
Join Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, for a thought leadership spotlight session on The Science of Recruitment: Encompass Supply Chain Principles and Strategic Analysis at the From Day One event on Listening to What Workers Want.
Scientific recruitment principles can help recruiters with modern-age hiring and workforce management with insights on
- Distributed Teams for The Distributed Computing Age
- Supply Chain Analytics for Efficacious Talent Pipelines
- Multiple Layers of Skills Sourcing & Use Case-Based Sourcing
- Hiring Velocity Vs. Success Rate across MSAs
- Untapped Demographic Segments for Talent
“Our vision is Recruitment should evolve as a superior Logistics Machine. After all, it is a function to make sure the right skills are available for the portfolio of work that needs to be executed.”
– Vijay Swaminathan, CEO, Draup.
Join us on Tue., Feb. 22, 2022
02:55 PM EST – 03:15 PM EST