Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Productivity does not decline with age. In fact, it improves with experience in professional jobs. The world is in a complex scenario where we need the aging talent to perform at optimal levels. /p>
With shifting demographic trends – population growth, aging, migration & urbanization –there is an immediate need to use all talent pools optimally.
Combined with the talent gap of 4.47Mn, which is expected to balloon to 7Mn in another 4 years, it should be a warning to HR teams everywhere.
The solution – Transform your aging workforce.
Experienced workers are capable of:
- Differentiating stakeholder needs and wants (essential in managing scope creep)
- Knowing when to say No
- Establishing key development processes
And more soft and technical skills that are essential to business success.
However, recruiters & workforce planners have fallen woefully short of fully utilizing this talent tool.
Join Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, for a thought leadership spotlight as he explores how talent management teams can :
- Understand Demographic Trends
- Reimagine Talent Models
- Leverage Reskilling Plans
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe