Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
The 2021 virtual edition of Zinnov Confluence – India Chapter, with the theme of Reboot and Reimagine: Winning the Growth Wars, will look at the winning strategies and approaches adopted by the Indian technology ecosystem to successfully navigate the second wave of disruption across the dimensions of Talent, Technology, Globalization, and Innovation.
Join us to discover how organizations are rethinking, redefining, and realigning their strategies to fuel the momentum for growth in the new normal.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, will deliver a keynote on
With the timeline for digital transformation being expedited by COVID-19, Vijay will explore the significance of Upskilling and Reskilling employees, especially in the current volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous business environment.
In his keynote, Vijay will cover:
- Why cross-functional expertise & newer competencies will determine the survival of the employee
- What roles are most likely to become redundant owing to a lack of upskilling/reskilling
- How organizations can invest more in their upskilling and reskilling initiatives
This keynote will also focus on new skills and competencies that will be needed to compete in the new normal, how employees and organizations can identify the gaps in their skillsets, and the different ways in which companies can enable upskilling and reskilling in the remote setup.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe