Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
40% of the surveyed enterprises do not have a full understanding of Customer Intimacy skills.
Understanding Customer intimacy and the skills and competencies associated with it is very crucial, especially in the COVID & post-COVID era, when customer intimacy is becoming a key competency to maintain & expand the customer base.
At the core of this is creating a culture of customer intimacy. Empathy is a very crucial competency that many organizations are working very hard to develop. There are also several technical skills and products gaining momentum in this area.
In this informative 50 minute session, Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup will attempt to break down both hard skills and soft competencies associated with customer intimacy.
Participants can expect:
- to gain an understanding of Customer Intimacy and Empathy as a catalyst for business growth
- to identify both hard skills and soft competencies associated with Customer Intimacy
- to learn how to cultivate your culture and empower your employees to feel customer needs and act accordingly
Vijay Swaminathan is the Co-Founder & CEO of Draup, an AI-Driven Reskilling and Talent Intelligence Platform. Vijay has extensive experience in the areas of Product Ideation, Concept to Productization, and Platform enablement. He has developed numerous quantitative models and heuristics related to global talent, business analytics, and strategic business initiatives.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe