Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
In the fast-paced world of technology, organizations are constantly challenged to identify genuine innovation amidst the overwhelming hype. With innovation cycles shortening, the need to make the right bets to stay competitive is more crucial than ever.
Join Vamsee Tirukkala, CCO & Co-Founder, Draup, as he deliberates with Nigel Blenkinsop, Executive Director, JLR and Sanjay Anandaram, Co-Founder, NICE, on how to separate the signals from the noise in the dynamic technology landscape.
They will discuss:
- Navigating the Tech Landscape: Learn how to effectively discern the vital signals of innovation amidst the noise.
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: Understand how to leverage these signals to gain a competitive edge in your industry.
- Understanding Tech Disruption: Gain insights into the ever-shifting landscape of technology, where new disruptors constantly replace the old guards.
- Making the Right Bets: Discover how the success or failure of organizations is determined by the bets they make on technology.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to spot and seize real opportunities in the age of technology disruption!
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe