Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
While the business environment is still relatively fluid, companies have found themselves on surer footing as far as the pandemic goes. Businesses are navigating complexities by reassessing their fundamentals, especially product, technology, and talent strategies.
The latest edition of Zinnov Confluence – Confluence Europe – has the overarching theme ‘Engineering A Post-Pandemic World’ and is being hosted on the 9th of December from 2:00 PM CET onwards.
The theme centers around the key dimensions of people, process, technology, and business that will enable companies to be ready to succeed in a post-COVID-19 world.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO, Draup, will be presenting a keynote talk on Reskilling for Relevance, where he will share rich insights on how companies need to rethink talent strategies to help redefine and reimagine companies’ business outcomes. Some of the other key sessions include –
- Engineering a Post-pandemic World: Now, Next, and Beyond
- Globalization Paradigm – Accelerating outcomes with Global Centers Of Excellences
- Building Strategic Partnerships in the New Normal for Digital Transformation and Scale
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe