Entry of intelligence-based digitization and automation has disrupted the digital workforce with requirement of new set of skills in addition to the traditional skills. Technologies like AI and ML are taking over task-based jobs that will allow the human workforce to concentrate on more complex tasks that require human touch.
The change due to industrial revolution is akin to the shift that happened years ago from agriculture to the industrial revolution but in a shorter span of time. Today we require a workforce with adaptability and evolved skillset.
Key Talent Challenges:
– Companies require workforce with adaptability and evolved skillset
– Pervasiveness of Digital technologies across industries has created a hiring competition across the globe.
– Significant supply-demand gaps for these fast-growing roles have made external hiring a daunting task for an organization.
In such circumstances it has become necessary to retrain our workforce and reskill them according to the changing work landscape.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast event on Friday, October 24th at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose North as we collaborate with HR leaders to discuss the need and the opportunities to reskill the existing workforce.
• How a skill gap is hampering the success of digital programs in Industry.
• How companies are investing in reskilling initiatives to address their future needs.
• How companies are pairing disrupted job roles with the emerging job roles in their reskilling initiatives.
• How companies are leveraging non-traditional channels for hiring niche talent.
10 – 12 Senior HR leaders from the San Jose, Bay Area region
Audience size: 10-12 senior HR leaders
Session Host: Mr. Vijay Swaminathan, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Draup