Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
The fourth industrial revolution with intelligence based digitization and automation brings with it a whole new set of skills required for traditional jobs. Technologies like AI and ML are taking over task-based jobs that will allow the human workforce to concentrate on more complex tasks that require human touch.
The change is akin to the shift that happened years ago from agriculture to the industrial revolution but in a shorter span of time. Today we require a workforce with adaptability and evolved skillset
Key Talent Challenges:
– Companies require workforce with adaptability and evolved skillset
– Pervasiveness of Digital technologies across industries has created a hiring competition across the globe.
– Significant supply-demand gaps for these fast-growing roles have made external hiring a daunting task for an organization.
In such circumstances it has become necessary to retrain our workforce and reskill them according to the changing work landscape.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast event on Thursday, September 19th at Residence Inn by Marriott, Seattle as we collaborate with HR leaders to discuss the need and the opportunities to reskill the existing workforce.
• How a skill gap is hampering the success of digital programs in Industry.
• How companies are investing in reskilling initiatives to address their future needs.
• How companies are pairing disrupted job roles with the emerging job roles in their reskilling initiatives.
• How companies are leveraging non-traditional channels for hiring niche talent.
10 – 12 Senior HR leaders from the New York region
Audience size: 10-12 senior HR leaders
Session Host: Mr. Vijay Swaminathan, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Draup
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe