Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
As the talent ecosystem continues to alter itself to accommodate evolutions in Digital 2.0, enterprise workforce planners are still unsure about its impact on the future of talent acquisition.
Add in the disruption caused by the pandemic, and it becomes clear that very few have any idea about the future talent ecosystem.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, believes that the answer lies in data. And to extract insights from this data, we need to leverage cutting-edge technology, such as AI & ML, like never before.
Join Vijay Swaminathan and
Rohit Madhok, VP at GlobalLogic, for a fireside chat on technology, talent & more in the post-pandemic, Digital 2.0 world.
Are you ready for a Digital 2.0 world?
Time: Jan 28th 7:00PM to 7:45PM IST
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe