Plan & Recruit a diverse & skilled workforce with data-backed insights from Draup
As employee retention rates plummet and the talent demand-supply gap increases, HR executives must look for new initiatives to enhance their applicant inflow pipeline.
Join us for a breakfast event on Thursday, June 23rd, The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, as we collaborate with HR leaders to discuss the challenges, best practices, and data-backed strategies for refining your talent inflow pipeline.
Some of the key topics to discuss include:
- Segmented analysis to optimize your Applicant Inflow Process Structure
- Strategies to increase applicant inflow
- Optimize candidate screening based on skills
- Leverage emerging Talent Acquisition processes & tools
- Implementing Internal Mobility programs to improve retention and reduce talent costs