Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
HR leaders across industries are striving to enhance workforce planning in ways that advance skills and engagement, as well as diversity and inclusion.
What is the best combination of technology and human judgment to take bias out of:
- Career Advancements
- Key-assignment allocations
- Employee training initiatives
…and other career-development steps?
Kristi Robinson is the EVP and Head of Talent Acquisition at Citizen’s Bank. Kristi is an accomplished global HR executive with 20 years of Fortune 500™ experience. As the head of Talent Acquisition at Citizen’s Bank, Kristi serves as Talent Advisor and Connector. She works tirelessly to marry top talent with the right opportunities at the right time and to engage and inspire people who interact with Citizens.
Vijay Swaminathan is the Co-Founder & CEO of Draup, an AI-Driven Reskilling and Talent Intelligence Platform. Vijay has extensive experience in the areas of Product Ideation, Concept to Productization, and Platform enablement. He has developed numerous quantitative models and heuristics related to global talent, business analytics, and strategic business initiatives.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe