Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Vamsee Tirukkala, Co-Founder & CCO, Draup, and Alessandro Alessandrini, Head of Workforce & Workplace, Airbus, talk about how workforce planning can be linked to employees’ daily activities to create a more mobile, flexible, and multi-skilled workforce.
They will dive deep into:
- Connecting a long-term workforce planning view with day-to-day operations
- How to shift thinking and attitudes to enable workforce mobility and reskilling
- Exploring the shift to a skill-based organization
- Change management advice when implementing Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) tools and technology.
Join the online session at the SWP Conference 2023 Global conference to learn how SWP aligns the workforce with the business’s long-term goals and the challenges organizations face in getting enterprise-wide support for SWP.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe