In today’s economy, technical skills required to thrive are evolving at breakneck speeds, and technology trends are becoming obsolete as quickly as they come into the marketplace.
However, the foundations for any workforce – a focus on soft competencies – remain the same.
These soft competencies such as…
- Creative Problem-Solving ability and
- A Passion for Continuous Learning
…will make or break your workforce culture & organizational goals.
Explore how soft skills can transform your recruitment initiatives
Employers need to hire with more foundational qualities such as the above in mind. However, a few questions still plague workforce planners when it comes to understanding & executing a recruitment strategy that is focused on soft competencies.
- What can companies do to recruit for these aspects?
- How can they ensure that such employees are valued and promoted within the organization?
- And how does this philosophy help prepare a company to meet its future staffing needs?
Join Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup , as he explores the above questions in lucid detail backed by data-powered insights.
Vijay will explore how companies can add more value into their talent pipeline by leveraging AI-powered digital tools and using talent intelligence best practices
Date and Time: Thu., Oct. 7, 2021 | 2pm-3pm ET