Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
In today’s economy, technical skills required to thrive are evolving at breakneck speeds, and technology trends are becoming obsolete as quickly as they come into the marketplace.
However, the foundations for any workforce – a focus on soft competencies – remain the same.
These soft competencies such as…
- Creative Problem-Solving ability and
- A Passion for Continuous Learning
…will make or break your workforce culture & organizational goals.
Explore how soft skills can transform your recruitment initiatives
Employers need to hire with more foundational qualities such as the above in mind. However, a few questions still plague workforce planners when it comes to understanding & executing a recruitment strategy that is focused on soft competencies.
- What can companies do to recruit for these aspects?
- How can they ensure that such employees are valued and promoted within the organization?
- And how does this philosophy help prepare a company to meet its future staffing needs?
Join Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup , as he explores the above questions in lucid detail backed by data-powered insights.
Vijay will explore how companies can add more value into their talent pipeline by leveraging AI-powered digital tools and using talent intelligence best practices
Date and Time: Thu., Oct. 7, 2021 | 2pm-3pm ET
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe