Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
As attrition rates continue to increase unabated, more companies are willing to invest time & resources to identify the root cause and engage with their employees more meaningfully.
A key stumbling block to analyzing the root cause of attrition is that HR is often woefully unaware of the key macro business intentions driving the talent economy.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, will deliver a talk on
Granular Career Progression Simulations – A Useful Tool for Retention
The talk will explore how connecting HR with macro business intentions can help you
- Enable HR teams to identify emerging skill requirements & develop exciting career progressions for your employees.
- Align employee aspirations with your future skills demand & reduce talent costs
- Improve talent retention & boost employee satisfaction
Extracting talent trends to simulate career progressions at a granular level is key to building employee confidence in your company’s support for employee career growth.
The talk is a part of the one-day conference on “Listening to What Workers Want,” hosted by From Day One and sponsored by Draup.
Join us on Wed., Feb. 09, 2022
12:10 PM CST – 12:30 PM CST
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe