Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Economists strongly suggest a Recession is on the horizon. Recent reports say this could be as soon as Q4 2022.
- What does a recession mean for your HR initiatives?
- How will your recruitment strategies be affected?
- How can your company future-proof your HR?
Enterprises are looking at workforce planning and recruitment investments with lesser intensity. However, the function of Recruitment is not just hiring new team members. There is a strategic value that a Recruiter brings to the table.
How should Human Resources in general and Recruiters, in particular, operate during uncertain times?
Recession-proof your company’s HR with data-driven strategies from Draup.
Join Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder, Draup, for a thought leadership spotlight on Future Skills for Human Resources
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe