Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Join Draup at the first-ever Global Talent Intelligence conference, where Vijay Swaminathan will deliver a Masterclass on how Gen AI is transforming Europe’s talent landscape.
He will explore:
- How Technology & IT talent needs are evolving
- How Gen AI is transforming talent demand
- How small cities are emerging as talent hubs
- Which European cities stand to benefit in the next 5 years
Historically large cities dominated as talent hubs due to scale. Generative AI is anticipated to optimize staffing by 35%
As Europe leans into pioneering technologies like climate tech, energy, sustainability, and robotics, smaller cities are poised to spearhead talent growth in the imminent half-decade. Discover this transformative perspective from Draup.
- Evolution in Tech: Grasp the dynamic changes in Technology and learn how IT talent needs are evolving
- The Gen AI Revolution: Learn how Generative AI is reshaping the landscape of talent demand.
- Rise of the Underdog: Delve into the narrative of smaller cities emerging as the new talent hubs across Europe.
- Europe’s Shining Stars: Identify the European cities primed to be the frontrunners in talent growth over the next 5 years.
Seize the opportunity to stay ahead in the talent curve. Join us and uncover the potential of smaller hubs in the Gen AI era.
When: September 27
Where: Hoofddorp, Amsterdam
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe