Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
The Banking & Financial Services industry is now at the forefront of technological advancements as they enable new-age solutions and capabilities. Technologies such as Mobile, Robotic Process Automation, AI/ML and adaptive intelligence are already creating a significant impact on Compliance, Payments, Trading and other functions creating an immense opportunity for highly-skilled techies to apply their talent.
Securing and retaining digital talent has become essential for competing and innovating in this environment, as companies fight for highly skilled talents not only with their financial sector rivals but also against a new wave of competition from technology giants and start-ups. Over 200 banking and financial services companies have setup digital centres across 75+ locations in USA, catering to initiatives like customer targeting & engagement, digital products & services.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast event in Chicago as we collaborate with HR leaders to deep-dive into the digital talent landscape of the banking and financial services industry.
– Key digital initiatives of BFSI peers and how leaders are aligning their talent demands
– Mature and emerging digital talent hotspots for BFSI companies (Devops, Full Stack, Security, Data Science etc.)
– Employee Reskilling initiatives to address future talent needs
– FinTech start up eco-system & talent insights
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe