Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
The healthcare industry is now at the forefront of technological advancements as they create a digital framework for all aspects of patient care and administration.
The digital transformation of hospitals is centred around 5 major themes – Smart Care, Remote Care, Patient Information Management, Medical Devices, and Intelligent Enterprises.
Healthcare facilities are looking for digital partners with the right solutions to enable this transformation thereby signaling the presence of massive opportunities for large enterprises and startups.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast conversation on the 21st of June 2019 at Hilton, Santa Clara as we collaborate with industry leaders to deep-dive into the hospital IT landscape and analyze opportunities available to technology partners.
The opportunity analysis will cover several themes including:
Opportunity analysis across 5 major themes
o Digital Initiatives & Transformation in the Hospitals
o Key Technologies Adopted
o Case Studies from Early Adopters
o Digital Spend & Technology Partnership Analysis
o Opportunities for Technology Service Providers
Join us for an engaging, by invite only, conversation on how enterprises can capitalize on the next big shift in the healthcare industry.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe