Save your recruitment team’s time and improve their productivity with data-backed insights from Draup.
As employee retention rates plummet and the talent demand-supply gap increases, HR executives must look for new initiatives to enhance their applicant inflow pipeline.
Join us for a workshop on Tuesday, May 24th, at the Brooklyn Museum as we collaborate with HR leaders across Brooklynn to discuss the challenges, best practices, and data-backed strategies for refining your talent inflow pipeline.
Date and Time: Tue, May. 24, 2022 | 11:35 AM-12:20 PM ET
Key topics include:
- Segmented analysis to optimize your Applicant Inflow Process Structure
- Strategies to increase applicant inflow
- Optimize candidate screening based on skills
- Leverage emerging Talent Acquisition processes & tools
- Identify & discuss the merits of non-traditional talent-acquisition channels such as GitHub, Research Gate & Patent databases.
- Develop a detailed work profile using the job description’s workload
- Improve recruitment productivity & reduce the time to acquire talent
- Implementing Internal Mobility programs to improve retention and reduce talent costs