Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Save your recruitment team’s time and improve their productivity with data-backed insights from Draup.
As employee retention rates plummet and the talent demand-supply gap increases, HR executives must look for new initiatives to enhance their applicant inflow pipeline.
Join us for a workshop on Tuesday, May 24th, at the Brooklyn Museum as we collaborate with HR leaders across Brooklynn to discuss the challenges, best practices, and data-backed strategies for refining your talent inflow pipeline.
Date and Time: Tue, May. 24, 2022 | 11:35 AM-12:20 PM ET
Key topics include:
- Segmented analysis to optimize your Applicant Inflow Process Structure
- Strategies to increase applicant inflow
- Optimize candidate screening based on skills
- Leverage emerging Talent Acquisition processes & tools
- Identify & discuss the merits of non-traditional talent-acquisition channels such as GitHub, Research Gate & Patent databases.
- Develop a detailed work profile using the job description’s workload
- Improve recruitment productivity & reduce the time to acquire talent
- Implementing Internal Mobility programs to improve retention and reduce talent costs
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe