Media companies strive to optimize their advertising platforms and operations by multiplying down on audience intelligence, analytics, and data management platforms to manage more robust segments and profiles.
• Sophisticated planning tools, advanced analytics, and machine learning are being applied to content production, helping media companies to optimize human and technical resources.
• Media companies need to collaborate/subscribe with specific content development tools to produce content that draws attention among digitally engaged customers.
• From document workflows, publishing various formats to delivery, the opportunities are there for digital technology and automation to lead distribution teams for enhancement.
• Distributors and broadcasters need to reach out to the right content format partners to cater to customers across various digital platforms.
• Interactive experiences around AR/VR and 3D-based games and movies are critical use cases gaining high importance.
• OTT and social media platforms are new-age players that enable seamless video experience to the digitally enabled audience.
Key Focus Areas
• Movie schedule generation for theatres and social media distribution automation are the primary focus areas for the service providers.
Microsoft leveraged natural language (NL) technologies to boost non-player character (NPC) dialog experiences in games, specifically role-playing games (RPGs).
• Their solution is to change the standard menu interaction dialog, so that menu items are dynamically generated during game runtime rather than scripted during development time.