Labor Market Insights for the Nordic Region - 05 Jul 2021
Labor Market Insights for the Nordic Region
05 Jul 2021
We have compiled Nordic labour market insights. Overall, we are very thrilled about the emerging tech landscape in the Nordic region Hope you find this report useful
- With organizations embracing new working models and investments pouring in to develop next-generation technologies, the Nordic region is witnessing an increase in its digital engagement and organizational cloud adoption. With more and more organizations adopting cloud technologies, the region is experiencing a massive rise in several digital use cases
- A conducive business environment is attracting global MNCs for setting up their offices in the region. As per World Bank’s latest Ease of doing a business ranking report, three out of 5 Nordic countries are in the top 10 list of countries. Additionally, increased adoption of the Hub-Satellite-Outpost framework is helping companies in leveraging workforce across different locations and building scalable teams
- Despite Covid-19, the start-ups within the Nordic region have performed exceptionally well and have raised a total of $5.7 B in H1-2021, the highest to date. In addition to the growing start-up ecosystem, we observe organizations have a niche focus on clean-tech and energy-tech, and a large amount of money is being spent on R&D for solving the most complex environmental issues
- The complex Labor market trends require organizations to strengthen their talent ecosystem, re-evaluate their hiring strategies through a big data approach. Companies have to look for ways to retain their best-nurtured talent by providing better compensation, opportunities, and learning endeavors.
- To build a better employer brand, organizations can leverage internal innovators that can inspire the existing workforce and attract potential candidates in the recruitment
Hope you find this helpful.