About the Job
Draup is revolutionizing enterprise decision-making for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. As a fast-growing team engaged in delivering crucial decision intelligence support, we are looking to add more motivated and passionate individuals to our engineering team!
This position is an opportunity to get hands-on experience with engineering the core components of an AI-powered SaaS platform.
At Draup, you will be engaged in handling huge data sets while keeping scalability and performance in mind. You will consistently face challenges that require you to develop fast, efficient, and optimized solutions on the fly!
Backend Engineers at Draup play a vital role in catalyzing the transformation of data into tangible business value for global enterprises.
We work with best-in-class Backend tools and cutting-edge solutions, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options.
You will be working with a proficient, smart, and experienced team of developers, researchers, and co-founders for the product development use cases.
Apply for the role if you are someone
• With an entrepreneurial mindset
• Capable of quick problem-solving without sacrificing good design
• An out-of-the-box thinker with good code discipline
You will be working on
• Building highly scalable services to handle terabytes of data.
• Finding innovative ideas to solve highly complex engineering problems
• Push the boundaries of performance, scale, and reliability of the Draup’s core services
• Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
• Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
• Proactively involved in code reviews, architecture, and design discussions
• Be the mentor to junior engineers or Interns for their deliverables to succeed
• Maintain engineering standards and best practices for coding, code reviews, releases
We are looking for
- • 3+ years of expertise in software development with one or more of the general programming languages (e.g., Python, java, C/C++, Go). Experience in Python and Django is recommended.
- • Deep understanding of how to build an application with optimized RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of a web framework like Django or similar with ORM or multi-tier, multi-DB-based data-heavy web application development will help your profile stand out.
• Sound knowledge of SQL queries & DB like PostgreSQL(must) or MySQL. Working knowledge of NoSQL DBs (Mongo, Redis, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledge of graph DB like Neo4j or AWS Neptune adds extra credits to your profile.
• Knowing queue-based messaging frameworks like Celery, RQ, Kafka, etc., and distributed system understanding will be advantageous.
• Understands a programming language’s limitation to exploit the language behavior to the fullest potential.
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliances
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences with ease
• Diversity in skills like version control tools, CI/CD, cloud basics, good debugging skills, and test-driven development will help your profile stand out.
Being Phenomenal Begins at Draup!
Draup welcomes innovators and young enthusiasts to think, ideate, and implement by joining hands with our team of experts with the spirit of championing the AI arena. We are at the forefront of transforming enterprise decision-making for tomorrow’s business.
Why work with us
Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains.
At Draup, you get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge ML models and be at the forefront of pioneering AI applications in the Sales & Talent domain.
You own “It.”
By “It,” we mean the company. Draup Inc is proudly an employee-owned startup. We believe that for innovation to thrive, there must be no barriers between stakeholders, and we do our best to imbibe and act on this principle in everything we do. Our open-door policy encourages the free flow of ideas and nurtures a sense of ownership and a collaborative work spirit.
A startup that is immune to “Burn Out.”
Yes, we value efficiency, drive, and focus. But above all, we take special care to ensure that you don’t have an “episode.” Our generous medical benefits and ask-no-questions leave policy to give you the peace of mind to unwind when you need to the most.
Never worry about “What Next?”
Our comprehensive career path lets you explore your preferred target position and even maps out pathways to get there while balancing your existing priorities.
A startup ecosystem that values work and culture
Like all startups, we, too, are a fast-paced culture that values creativity and communication. But we also realize that you have a life outside of work, and you miss it every time you’re at work. We encourage our employees to follow their passions and provide annual platforms where they can showcase their talents.
Where your “can-do spirit” meets with opportunity
Started by two entrepreneurs, Vijay Swaminathan & Vamsee Tirukkala, the entrepreneurial mindset flows deep in every project we undertake. Employees are actively encouraged to tap into new revenue streams and explore every opportunity to improve the platform and deliver clients with an awe-inspiring effect every time they use our platform.
Draup embraces India’s diversity
Our centers in Tier 1, 2 and 3 locations at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Nemili spanning diverse skill sets are a testament to our belief that talent is not restricted to any particular geography. We are willing to invest heavily in talent ecosystems that traditional hiring teams shy away from, and our results speak forthemselves.
Over 70% of Draup’s team leaders are women, a phenomenon unheard of in the startup ecosystem.
With gender & skills diversity as our guiding principles, we are committed to building a true representation of India’s talent pool.
Everyone plays a part
Like a well-oiled machine, Draup’s various in-house teams – research, marketing, consulting, analytics, technology, psychology, data science and others – come together to deliver a seamless platform experience that has caught the fancy of Fortune 100 enterprises.
We also provide industry-leading compensation packages and on-the-house food/snacks.
It doesn’t get any more cutting-edge than this
The platform combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data- driven strategic decisions. We leverage insights from machine-generated models augmented by a team of analysts. These analysts combine their training in handling huge datasets with their expertise in modern computing paradigms to add their learning-based insights to provide a 360- degree view of the sales and talent ecosystem.
DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala. Read more about our leadership team here.
Socialise with us!
Website: Careers | Draup