Associate Consultant Bangalore
Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem. DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be closely working with the Consultants and Senior Consultants for practice development, project delivery in the technology domain/ TMT domain/ Aerospace, Automotive/Manufacturing/Telecom/ Semiconductor. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
What you will doGaining a holistic view of the research projectFocused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the clientCreate a competitive advantage through consumer and market understandingProvide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reportingSupport primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiativesManage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functionsSupport the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagementsAssist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposalWork in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables
What you will need
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
Who you are
- Having a Bachelor’s degree
- Having 6 months – 2 Years of Relative Experience