Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Join Vamsee Tirukkala, CCO & Co-Founder of Draup, at the CHRO/CLO Chicago Summit for a session on
The Future of HR through Digital Transformation and Generative AI Lenses
The rapid strides in technology are reshaping the way we approach HR, driving digital transformation and bringing to the fore powerful tools like generative AI.
This talk will guide you through the exciting possibilities these advancements are ushering in, setting the stage for a more efficient, effective, and employee-centric future in HR.
Join us to discover how automation, AI-driven insights, and personalized training are revolutionizing HR as we know it.
In this 30-minute session, Vamsee will talk about:
- Efficiency Through Automation: A New Approach to HR
Automation allows HR professionals to focus on strategic and creative roles, improving overall efficiency. The ultimate beneficiary is the employee, enjoying better experiences and contributing to improved retention rates.
- Unleashing Generative AI in HR
Generative AI is poised to redefine HR practices fundamentally. It is capable of generating detailed job descriptions and identifying skills gaps, helping organizations to attract and retain top talent.
- Personalized Employee Development with AI
Generative AI can also be used in crafting personalized training and development programs. AI algorithms, utilizing employee data, can discern skills gaps and propose customized training solutions.
Register here: Agenda – CHRO/CLO Chicago Summit (cdmmedia.com)
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe