Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Digitization has had a massive impact across business functions signaling the need for enterprises to focus on talent reskilling. Upskilling and reskilling of the existing workforce will rank high on the list of priorities for HR leaders.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast meet on the 26th of April 2019 at Hyatt Regency in Austin, TX as we collaborate with HR leaders to address these emerging priorities and how organizations should reassess their people planning initiatives and enable a seamless talent reskilling strategy.
Join us for an engaging, by invite only, conversation on how enterprises can address their human capital priorities.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management used by HR Leaders. Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you with
Increase in Available Talent Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
Increase in Employee Engagement & Retention
A Glimpse into Draup for Talent
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, and Universities
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain diverse talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe