The Road Ahead for Med-Tech Firms
|AI, Cyber Security, Big Data, IoT and combination products will drive spending on devices. Focus on affordable pricing, faster detection, and reduction in hospital stays are key factors driving consumer device adoption. Tech giants like Google, Microsoft and IBM are capitalizing on their native capability in new technologies with the intention of disrupting conventional business models. Google cemented their intention when they acquired “DeepMind,” a startup focusing on faster analysis and diagnosis of imaging scans.
Analytics, test automation, and application development are the key opportunity areas for service providers that are set to gain maximum traction from OEMs.
- CIOs Face a Growing Digital-Skills Talent Gap
- Accelerating AR/VR Adoption: Opportunities for technology service providers
- Apple’s billion-dollar services segment is creating a cloud of opportunities
- New Age Locations for New Age Digital Talent
- Sky’s the Limit for Cloud Professionals
- Digital Redefinition of Commercial Banking
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest research and insights from Draup.