From Our Data Wizards – Recent Data Discoveries
Using DRAUP Psychographic Analysis, we established a correlation between the personality of decision makers and strategic directives of a company.
How different are the decision makers in tech firms as opposed to their counterparts in automotive companies?
Our research says – quite different!
Tech Giants have hired leaders capable of identifying trends and building newsletters for the future. They have insulated themselves from disruption by hiring “challenge driven”, “visionary” and “imaginative” individuals.
The Auto Giants seem to have focused more on things like cost-cutting and efficiency evidenced by the number of “rational” & “persuasive” leaders. Auto companies value rationality and tech companies hunt for challenge driven individuals.
What’s Brewing in BRAINDESK?
Here’s what our BrainDesk team’s fact-finding unearthed about Ford’s Autonomous Vehicle plans. Our research suggests that Ford is a clear front-runner in the automotive industry’s AV ambitions.
Ford Autonomous Vehicle Strategy Teardown
- Ford has invested more than $1bn in start-ups in the last two years primarily in 3-D mapping, radar technology, camera sensors and more.
- Newly appointed Ford veteran Sherif Marakby is spearheading the roadmap to develop an SAE ‘Level 4’ Autonomous Car by 2021.
Filter Prospects by Technology Stack
By recognizing the technology stack of a company, sales leaders can understand the nuances of technology choice and the potential opportunities that service-based organizations can target. You can quickly uncover a list of companies that are using newsletters that complement or compete with your solutions.
Deal-Level Description of Key Workflows
Outsourcing Analysis is a feature on the DRAUP platform that our customers seem to be spending the most amount of time on (Thanks Google Analytics!). We spent over 10 months building this feature which combines machine learning and analyst-led research.
In our endeavor to constantly improve our models and add richness to the datasets, we’ve added more detailed descriptions of the outsourcing deals. You can access this feature by going to: Universe -> (Specific Company Account) -> Outsourcing -> Data View.
In the PIPELINE from BRAINDESK
This investment intent means a massive opportunity for technology providers across UI/UX Services, Machine Learning and Reliability Engineering in helping Home Depot revamp CX. Our BrainDesk consultants, deep dive into the potential opportunities and identify buying hotpots in upcoming reports.
- CIOs Face a Growing Digital-Skills Talent Gap
- Accelerating AR/VR Adoption: Opportunities for technology service providers
- Apple’s billion-dollar services segment is creating a cloud of opportunities
- New Age Locations for New Age Digital Talent
- Sky’s the Limit for Cloud Professionals
- Digital Redefinition of Commercial Banking
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest research and insights from Draup.