Diversity Matters: Deep Dive Into the BFSI Ecosystem
Organizations are harbouring diversity to reap the potential benefits associated with a highly vibrant and inclusive environment. Homogenous workforces often suffer from not being able to have a 360-degree approach to problem-solving and recruiters are looking at diversity to ignite the spark that fosters innovation and creativity. While minority groups are slowly occupying a slew of positions in the banking and financial services industry, there is definitely scope for improvement.
- CIOs Face a Growing Digital-Skills Talent Gap
- Accelerating AR/VR Adoption: Opportunities for technology service providers
- Apple’s billion-dollar services segment is creating a cloud of opportunities
- New Age Locations for New Age Digital Talent
- Sky’s the Limit for Cloud Professionals
- Digital Redefinition of Commercial Banking
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest research and insights from Draup.