WordPress Developer Bangalore
DRAUP (a Zinnov Company) is a sales-enablement and talent intelligence platform powered by machine learning, logic-based models, psychographic analysis and human intelligence. DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala.
Besides huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, DRAUP offers:A challenging and stimulating work environmentConsiderable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domainsA friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding careerLike minded intellectually curious colleaguesHigh paced learning. Continuous mentorship to help achieve professional goals
1.5 – 2 years
We are looking for a Php/Wordpress Developer responsible for the public site of our application.
Your primary focus will be to implement a user interface in the form of a desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include from creating pages (templates using HTML & PHP) to maintaining WordPress dashboard
The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
What You Will Do
- Delivering features in wordpress application from scratch
- Ensuring high performance on desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder (yourself)
- Communicating with external web services (plugins for mailers & subscriptions)
What You Will Need
- Must have 1.5-2 years of experience in developing WordPress applications. Must be a Professional, with excellent communication skills.
- Expert in PHP
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components with working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide good SEO solutions for application
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS or using jQuery
- Creating configuration, for easily deployable templates
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What Will Give You An Advantage
- Experience with JS development (any Single page application development) along with HTML5, CSS3 template designs
- Experience with DBMS (MySQL)
- Good experience with Version control system (GIT)
- Experience with monitoring the performance of the application