We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who is talented and driven to manage small to large scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
- Deliver the project or solution as per the baseline scope, cost & schedule.
- Maintain high team & customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure high quality delivery without any escalations.
- Manages project interdependencies, critical path, milestones, and deliverables to ensure successful implementation and rollout
- Reports on program level status for the program team and delivery status to Executive stakeholders
- Contribute in Domain initiatives
- Identifies and supports key program objectives, risks, and drivers and creates plans to manage these elements
- Identifies scope change and leads efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Track, manage, and report program financials – Identify risk to project budget and work with project teams to remediate
- Participate in, facilitate post project, and phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization
- Maintain Readiness through different training programs & certifications.
- Manage partners & ensure good quality project delivery
- Status reporting & managing executive communications.
- Maintain utilization levels in line with organization metrics.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of prior project management experience ideally in high paced SAAS or Technology environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation, consulting Strength in SAAS based technology
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Experience managing large scale enterprise technology implementations, such as CMS (Adobe AEM, SiteCore), or eCommerce (Hybris, Magento, IBM WCS, etc.)
- You have experience leading various projects in the technology, creative and strategy realms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills