Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Statistics/Economics/Mathematics Graduate, PhD in Economics. Preferably from Tier
As a Statistician, you will be engaged in building statistical models and model visualization.
You will be closely working with the research and consulting teams to apply various statistical models to organize, analyse, and interpret large datasets and build visualization models around it
What You Will Do
- Employ statistical / microeconomics/econometrics / industrial organization/labour economics to assess and analyse talent data across the globe to map a strong talent landscape
- Explore new statistical data sources related to talent. Work with various data sources and platforms to gather data and to bring meaningful insights and models.
- Develop analytic frameworks to support research effort in enabling our clients to take strategic talent and market decision by working with the data analyst teams.
- Use tools such as R or SAS to build research models
- Apply the right statistics techniques based on the datasets and build prediction models/estimates
- Execute descriptive and inferential ad hoc requests pooled from various internal research teams and the clients
- Perform a critical review of the model development process and obtained results
- Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of the analysis in clear straightforward presentations that can be understood by non-technical readers using statistical tools
- Assist in communicating and presenting models and analytical results to Draup’s platform users and lead the research specialist and data analytics team by developing innovative statistical models for Draup’s offerings
What Will Need
- Ability to develop and build statistical models, descriptive statistics, inferential statistics
- Knowledge on Time-Series, Regression, Correlation and Clustering
- Experience in building ARIMA model
- Basic knowledge on R, SAS, Python
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau/ Power BI
- Statistical/data analytical skills – including both calculation and interpretation of the outcome