Software Developer (MEAN Stack) Bangalore (Koramangala)
DRAUP is a sales-enablement and talent intelligence platform powered by machine learning, logic-based models, psychographic analysis and human intelligence. DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala.
Draup is a start-up working on Big data and Artificial Intelligence. We are building an Enterprise Sales Enablement platform which will enable huge multi-corporations to be able to sell better. We are creating a new product led by very experienced Serial Entrepreneurs with more than 12 years of experience in the sales industry with a good track record of creating and selling off a very successful startup.
1 – 3 years
What you will doWork with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutionsDesign and maintaining reusable, documented and reliable NodeJS and Angular Code.Ensure best possible performance and quality of the application.Identify bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems.Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation.
What you will need
- In-depth experience as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- In depth knowledge on NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of implementing applications using Angular 2+.
- Working knowledge on HTML5, Bootstrap, SASS.
- Experience with cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge on agile and scrum development environment
- We expect an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges every day and who considers the product as his own by taking complete ownership of it