As a Senior Product Designer at Draup, you will work hand-in-hand with the product team to design critical web experiences for our customers. You will take full ownership of the design phase—research, conceptualization, wireframing/prototyping, visual design, testing, and evolution.
What You Will Do
- Storytelling: Work with us to understand and simplify our product narratives and help shed light on the value we deliver to customers
- UX Design: Help solve our most challenging business problems by understanding our target customers and their needs, translate this into meaningful concepts, reiterate based on feedback from testing and stakeholders.
- Microcopy: Work with the Product team and other stakeholders to improve microcopy to create a seamless experiences that feel natural and human-centered
- UI Design: Create and evolve our visual design language to create aesthetically coherent & consistent web experiences. Collaborate with us to develop & maintain a design system.
- Accessibility: Work with designers and front-end engineers to ensure the web experiences are accessible to users with a diverse range of abilities
- Team-building: Help us create, mentor, and grow a dynamic team of designers who deliver solutions that meet high standards. Help nurture a culture of problem solving and learning.
- Prototypes of low and high fidelity
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience designing complex products — focused on either UX design, or visual design, or both
- Proficient in using Figma.
- You keep yourself up to date with new trends in the discipline
- You have a design portfolio with at least two detailed case studies (Portfolio is Mandatory)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience or case study focused on Accessibility and web standards
- UX Writing experience or case study
- Experience in creating or maintaining design systems
- Collaborate effectively with designers, data scientists, researchers, product management, development, marketing, and other team members
- Present designs effectively and be able to explain the rationale, best practices, and evidence that lead to the design choices
- Be able to articulate and defend design decisions with proven data, theory, or evidence-based strategy.
- You will deliver world-class experiences.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, self-directed, and flexible
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines