Senior Content Writer Bangalore
Draup is an AI-Driven enterprise decision making platform for corporate leaders in sales and talent domains. At Draup, we combine the best of both worlds – Technology and Human Curation to create a revolutionary Sales Enablement and Decoded Talent Intelligence platform. We’re always looking to strengthen our teams with individuals who are equipped with the desire to create value with their futuristic and innovative ideas.
What you will need
Do you have a flair of researching, writing, reading and acquiring knowledge of various subjects? Are you a diligent individual that can meet speedy deadlines? Would you like to work with young, talented and fun-loving individuals?
If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then Draup might be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a top-notch content writer that can:
- Develop high-quality unique content and should be excellent in grammar that is effective at addressing specific objectives, as well as diverse audience.
- Develop content for Social Media/White papers/Blogs/Websites/Newsletters/Events
- Ensure outstanding judgment in tone, word choice, and sentence/paragraph structure
- Make smart use of keywords. Use relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing, provided by the digital marketing team
- Own Editing and proofreading articles before publication
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types
- Help the marketing team plan & implement the content calendar
- Craft and send our weekly newsletters by interacting with senior stakeholders and SMEs
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in English, journalism, Communications, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Writing. Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Editor, or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Should possess outstanding vocabulary, grammar and Articulation skills
- Experience in curating blogs/Newsletters/Whitepapers for B2B businesses is an advantage
- Ability to Write content from scratch on diverse technology topics
- Quick learner with good writing and typing speed. Have ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit and leadership skills