Role – Salesforce Admin
Experience – 2-3 Years
Location – Bengaluru
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce system keeping in mind the different internal audiences and stakeholders who use Salesforce on a daily basis, including pre-sales, marketing, front-end sales, customer success and account managers.
This is a data-driven role where you will leverage your Salesforce expertise with the unique needs of Draup to deliver an effective user experience as well as align with current business processes. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized individual who understands the end-to-end sales process and thrives in a high-impact role where they will work cross-departmentally to provide strategic insight into the full customer life cycle through Salesforce best practices.
A Day in the Life:
- Acting as an administrator for Salesforce through managing user access, adoption, security, permissions, data integrity, and forecasting accuracy
- Developing relationships with key executives in the Marketing, Sales, Production, Accounting, and Client Services teams as well as the CXOs
- Creating standard operating procedures around Salesforce reporting that can be used by all internal users as needed.
- Evaluating how Draup currently uses Salesforce and suggest and implement new processes to improve better meet company objectives.
- Understanding the Draup full customer life cycle from pre-sales to post-implementation feedback to effectively serve our internal and external customers.
- Owning the Salesforce training for all internal users as well as periodically providing company-wide system training
- Using your technical expertise in Salesforce to ensure all of Draup is operating at peak efficiency through establishing consistent protocols and processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience utilizing Salesforce as a sales and marketing analysis tool.In-depth understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, and custom views.
- Extensive experience with salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Thorough knowledge of Workflows, Process Builder, and Flows
- Strong understanding of Communities, Knowledge, and Data Categories
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with re-engineering and updating an existing SFDC configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows, process builders, custom objects and enhanced functions
- Data Loader experience
Additional Desired Skills:
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with Pardot (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), and sales data tools such as SalesIntel, Hubspot and Slintel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
Draup is an AI-driven enterprise decision making platform for leaders in the sales and talent domains.
In just the last 3 years, Draup has experienced a 30X growth in enterprise value driven by our disruptive approach to data driven problem-solving and our focus to delight customers. We recently raised $20M in our Series A to accelerate and grow our revenue by 10x in next 3 years
Draup is an equal opportunity employer.