Are you passionate about AI, B2B and SAAS? Ready to make a big impact in the growth of a global, venture capital funded startup? Draup is an AI driven enterprise decision making platform for leaders in the Sales and Talent domains. Draup tracks and harvests millions of data points daily and applies next-generation big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence models to deliver contextual and actionable insights to business leaders.
Draup is looking for a Sales Operations Leader to work closely with its COO and VP of Sales customers to enable the next phase of high global growth.
8-10 years of Exp
The Sales Operations Leader will be a critical member of the COO team, and define and drive the overall productivity and sales effectiveness the global sales organization. This role will enable sales teams’ productivity including planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization and sales tools / program implementation.
As a strong strategic and operational partner to the global sales team, you will work across the US, Europe and Asia geographies, and collaborate with corporate functional teams as well.
What you will do
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and effectiveness in process consistency across GTM and
Operations approaches used by the Sales organization.
- Provide data analysis & operations support to the VP of Sales and COO in implementing GTM and
sales objectives that appropriately reflect the organizations’ business goals.
- Responsible for understanding and educating sales teams in business processes, policies & enable
the effective use of CRM and business tools to optimise operational efficiencies. This may include
providing sales enablement program support, new sales hire orientation and ad hoc problem
- Partner with functional teams to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitate the
successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a welldefined, efficient sales process. Help foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and peers to understand company products, and sales and
technology strategies. Recommend changes and enhancements to the company’s business tools.
- Provide data analysis and actionable insights to align reporting and training needs analysis with
these business objectives. This will include implementing improvements in performance
measurements, coverage models, quota planning, pipeline hygiene, relevant dashboards and tools
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to Sales Leadership as needed.
Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force
- Assist and provide input to sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a sales operations environment preferably in a fast-paced hightech industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- A demonstrated track record of implementing processes, tools, and managing large data sets
and data analysis.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments, across multiple
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with a B2B – SAAS company would be a plus.