Draup is on an exponential growth journey and is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to find and screen potential enterprise customers (B2B) who can benefit from our products and services.
At Draup, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales leaders up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of the Role:
- Engage with our prospects, starting with a comprehensive understanding and research to identify how our solutions meet specific customer needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Build long-term trusting relationships with Enterprise prospects in the Global 10,000 to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings with prospective customers via emailing, social media engagement and cold calling
- Report to Account Executive(s) with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree (OR at least 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach
- Strong desire to exceed quota and move up within the sales organization
Draup is an AI-driven enterprise decision making platform for leaders in the sales and talent domains.
In just the last 3 years, Draup has experienced a 30X growth in enterprise value driven by our disruptive approach to data driven problem-solving and our focus to delight customers. We recently raised $20M in our Series A to accelerate and grow our revenue by 10x in next 3 years
Draup is an equal opportunity employer.