Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Graduate from any Engineering or Computer Science background, MBA, MCA. Preferably Tier-1 institutions
As a Research Specialist you will be working with Project Leads/ Research Manager and with Consultants on building complex research models and support in building research reports across Draup’s Sales and Enterprise offerings.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
What You Will Do
- Build different research metrics, framework and models
- Validate models periodically using data provided by model developers
- Perform a critical review of the model development process and obtained results
- Constantly mine new data sources which align with Draup’s offerings
- Support in building ML models through framework creation
- Manually analyse results that are built through various ML models and constantly contribute to improvise that
- Prepare model validation reports in a detailed, structured, and clear manner, highlighting risks and limitations of the model
- Ability to develop stress testing and scenarios analysis tools
- Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of the analysis in clear straightforward presentations that can be understood by non-technical readers
- Distribute validation reports and consult with model and business owners and other stakeholders such as senior management, on model validation results
What Will Need
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Basic understanding of Python
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Statistical/data analytical skills – including both calculation and interpretation of the outcome