Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Bachelor’s degree (Any Engineering Stream) or MBA/PGDM (Preferred)
As a Research Executive you will be working with Project Leads/ Research Manager and with Consultants on building complex research models and support in building research reports across Draup’s Sales and Enterprise offerings.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
What You Will Do
- Conduct global research to gather data from primary and secondary sources.
- Perform secondary research to support Draup’s client deliverables for our Sales and Talent intelligence solutions
- Analyse trends across various technologies, verticals, markets and talent to provide strategic recommendations
- Create and review presentation/reports written across industries, technologies and add value to them.
- Create guidelines to streamline and responsible for the overall quality of reports/ deliverables.
- Constantly keep updating the knowledge base in areas that are relevant to business and ensure that the teams below go through training as and when necessary.
- Interested in working towards emerging technologies / digital areas such as the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, etc.
- Good in communication (written) and presentation/excel skills. Candidates with experience in creating research frameworks and models are preferred
- Out of box thinking and a detailed eye on number solving and crunching
What Will Need
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Brings out of box thinking for solving complex research problems
- High willingness to learn and share with the team daily