Designation: Research Executive
Educational Qualifications: B-Tech
Experience: 1-2 Years
As a Researcher, you will be closely working with the Project Lead and Team Manager for product enhancement and improvement, project delivery in the technology domain/ TMT domain/ Aerospace, Automotive/Manufacturing/Telecom/ Semiconductor. You will need to work with the project team to provide new ideas, analytical models that will improve the Talent intelligence platform.
You will be working closely with your product teams to conduct in-depth secondary research, apply analysis techniques and create new scalable modes that will take the intelligence platform to the next level.
- Team player
- Positive Attitude with a flexible approach
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership
- Willingness to learn
- Conduct global research to gather data from primary and secondary sources.
- Perform secondary research to support Draup’s client deliverables for our Sales and Talent intelligence solutions
- Analyse trends across various technologies, verticals, markets and talent to provide strategic recommendations
- Create and review presentation/reports written across industries, technologies and add value to them.
- Create guidelines to streamline and responsible for the overall quality of reports/ deliverables.
- Constantly keep updating the knowledge base in areas that are relevant to business and ensure that the teams below go through training as and when necessary.
- Interested in working towards emerging technologies / digital areas such as the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, etc.
- Good in communication (written) and presentation/excel skills. Candidates with experience in creating research frameworks and models are preferred
- Out of box thinking and a detailed eye on number solving and crunching
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Brings out of box thinking for solving complex research problems
- High willingness to learn and share with the team daily