Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
1 – 4 Years
What you will doApply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online web sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it.Work with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) to store raw/document-based data.Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store.Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining a constant flow of data from multiple sources.Work independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions.
What you will need
- Strong coding experience in Python and Flask Web Framework.
- Information retrieval – Web Scraping.
- Experience with NoSQL data storage like MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Asynchronous task schedulers like Celery.
- Experience working with large scale databases and storage.
- Knowledge of working with various front end technologies and how various websites are built.
- Sound understanding of Asynchronous Programming in python like AsyncIO.