Designation: Python Distributed Systems Engineer
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/MCA
Experience: 3-5 Years
What you will do
- Apply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online web sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it.
- Work with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) to store raw/document-based data.
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store.
- Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining a constant flow of data from multiple sources.
- Work independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions.
What you will need
- Strong coding experience in Python and Flask Web Framework.
- Information retrieval – Web Scraping.
- Experience with NoSQL data storage like MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Asynchronous task schedulers like Celery.
- Experience working with large scale databases and storage.
- Knowledge of working with various front end technologies and how various websites are built.
- Sound understanding of Asynchronous Programming in python like AsyncIO.