Python Distributed Systems Engineer Bangalore
DRAUP conceptualized by the co-founders of Zinnov, Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala in 2017, is an AI driven sales-enablement and talent intelligence platform and powered by machine learning, logic-based models, psychographic analysis and human intelligence.
Being a start-up, DRAUP leverages the power of big data and technology, chiselled by human curation to put remarkably interpreted data in the hands of CXOs and decision-makers. We further continue to build an Enterprise Sales Enablement platform which will enable huge multi-corporations to be able to sell better and a Talent Intelligence platform which will help the organizations to have the best talents on board.
DRAUP, being created by experienced Serial Entrepreneurs with more than 12 years of experience in the sales industry, with an excellent track record of creating a very successful start-up, and powered by the zeal of young intellects, is not far from actualizing its vision of being India’s first AI unicorn.
1 – 4 Years
What you will doApply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online web sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it.Work with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) to store raw/document-based data.Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store.Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining a constant flow of data from multiple sources.Work independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions.
What you will need
- Strong coding experience in Python and Flask Web Framework.
- Information retrieval – Web Scraping.
- Experience with NoSQL data storage like MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Asynchronous task schedulers like Celery.
- Experience working with large scale databases and storage.
- Knowledge of working with various front end technologies and how various websites are built.
- Sound understanding of Asynchronous Programming in python like AsyncIO.