As a Product Designer at Draup, you will work on refining our products’ experience to maximize value and convenience for our users. You will engage in design research and strategy, create low and high fidelity prototypes while working closely with developers to ensure solutions are feasible.
What you will do
- Building a looks like/works like prototypes for old and new features
- Translate business requirements into design concepts that are human-centered and technically feasible
- Work with developers and other designers to ensure quality and consistency is maintained across the platforms
- Your deliverables include Information Architecture, task analysis, user flows / wire-flows, low and high fidelity wireframes, concept presentations, design hand-off, and documentation
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Digital Product Design / UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Product Design, or equivalent work experience. Master’s in Product Design a plus.
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different platforms
- Experience in creating prototypes at varying levels of fidelity: from rough sketches to high-fidelity prototypes
- Working knowledge of UX/Product design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc. and Prototyping tools like Invision, Marvel, etc.
- Bonus: Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, interaction and UI design principles
- Take full ownership of a variety of high-impact initiatives & product experiences by contributing to our vision, strategy, process, and approach whilst supporting and advocating for user empathy and design process throughout
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions.
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations.
- Provide mentorship to other designers to fuel professional growth.