As a Product Designer at Draup, you will work on refining our products’ experience to maximize value and convenience for our users. You will engage in design research and strategy, create low and high fidelity prototypes while working closely with developers to ensure solutions are feasible.
What You Will Do
- Problem-solving: Translate business requirements into design concepts that are human-centered and technically feasible, by taking an iterative approach
- Visual Design: Create high-fidelity mockups by solving problems of visual composition, color, typography, accessibility, Illustrations, vector animation, and more.
- Prototyping: Design new interactions with best practices of motion design & interaction design
- Design System: Help create and evolve our design system to improve work efficiency and consistency across our products
- Collaboration: Work with developers and other designers to ensure designs are translated into code as intended
Who You Are
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Digital Product Design / UI design
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Design, or equivalent work experience. A master’s degree in design is a plus.
- Ability to define problems & goals, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different platforms
- Experience in creating prototypes at varying levels of fidelity: from rough sketches to high-fidelity animated prototypes
- Working knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Framer, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, or a similar tool.
- Take full ownership of a variety of high-impact initiatives & product experiences by contributing to our vision, strategy, process, and approach whilst supporting and advocating for user empathy and design process throughout
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions.
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations.
- Provide mentorship to other designers to fuel professional growth.