Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
We are seeking professionals with a strong Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.The key responsibilities will be to develop the overall layout and production design for Infographics, blogs, poster design, and other marketing/event collaterals.
- Design and produce content (e.g., Infographics, posters, event page design, etc.)
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and Infographics
- An interest in graphics and typography
- Create Infographics and marketing collaterals
- Create animations/videos – after effects, flash based etc. (added advantage)
- Develop new graphics for daily social media posts
- Structure reports graphically and improve general look of output
- Experiment and stabilize new design tools
- Attention to visual details and inherently able to create fresh graphics
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts with proficiency in design software
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ Years of experience in Infographic and graphic designing. Added advantage if you have worked in a product company
- Well versed with Adobe Applications – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Naturally creative – unique creations, artistic background and bend a plus
- Experience on other design and development tools is an advantage
- Professional degree in designing not a requirement, but a knack for design is a must.
- Flexible to work at odd times in case of necessity.
- Team player