Financial Analyst Bengaluru
What you will do
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare Annual/Quarterly forecast working together with CEO and Business Partners
- Consolidation of Spend across regions and preparation of reports required for the same
- Help scale the business by identifying saving and cost reduction opportunities
- Provide Insights for regular operational and business reviews
Who you are
- Corporate Finance knowledge and Problem solving skills
- Process Improvement, Cost Accounting and Analytical skills
- Financial Planning, Strategy and Analytical skills
- Ease with Numbers and good financial awareness
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent Writing and Speaking skills
- Any Finance Graduate (MBA preferred) with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Enthusiastic, Independent and self-starter