Designation: Data Scientist
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/MCA
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
The Data Scientist at Draup will be responsible for analysing a huge volume of unstructured text data and deriving insights by building machine learning/deep learning models, EDA, data modelling etc.
You will be working heavily on NLP techniques such as Named Entity Recognition (NER), Pattern Recognition, Text Clustering, Text Classification, Text generation, Outlier detection, Recommended Systems etc. You will also be responsible for creating end-to-end ML pipelines for deployment of models.
- At least 2-3 years industry experience in one or more full-time Data Science/ML role.
- Excellent proficiency in Python.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, SpaCy etc.
- At least 1.5 years of experience working with textual data.
- In depth understanding of distributed text representation algorithms like Word2Vec, GLOVE, Doc2Vec etc.
- Knowledge of different classification and clustering techniques.
- Good understanding and curiosity towards Machine Learning & NLP algorithms.
- Hands-on knowledge of TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch framework.
- Quick learner and Ownership driven Individual.
What Will Give You An Advantage
- Experience in Spark or other distributed computing frameworks.
- Understanding of Transformers model & knowledge of libraries like huggingface.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- In touch with recent trends in ML/NLP and a general curiosity towards the field