Designation: Data Scientist
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/MCA
Experience: 1.5 – 6 Years
The Data Scientist at Draup will be responsible for analysing huge volume of unstructured text data and deriving insights from the same.
You will be working heavily on NLP techniques such as POS Tagging, NER, Pattern Recognition, Text Clustering and Classification. You will also be responsible for creating end-to-end ML pipelines for deployment of models.
- At least 2 years industry experience in one or more full-time Data Science/ML role.
- Excellent proficiency in Python.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, SpaCy etc.
- At least 1.5 years of experience working with textual data.
- In depth understanding of distributed text representation algorithms like Word2Vec, GLOVE, Doc2Vec etc.
- Knowledge of different classification and clustering techniques.
- Good understanding of Deep Learning algorithms.
- Hands-on knowledge of TensorFlow/Keras framework.
What Will Give You An Advantage
- Experience in Spark or other distributed computing frameworks.
- Understanding of AWS Sagemaker.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.